Friday, January 21, 2011

Wrap up!!

I have had a bumpy road with the Web 2.0 training, starting on time but only doing a few topics before finding I was too time poor at work to go any further before christmas. I was on holidays for 2 weeks after Christmas when I remebered I hadn't done it, so I freaked out mildly and decided I had better get on with it. Well once I got back into it, I've really quite enjoyed it, it's been a challenge as I didn't have any help being at home, except when Mary told me the final step to embed the library thing over the phone. My brain got a good workout I must say, I found the instructions made me think rather than just spell things out, which is good as it meant I had to really explore and play around. I recovered from various moments of intense frustration!!!
I'm really glad I did it, I have really learned alot and I feel so much more aware of the technologies out there now. Many thanks to the  City of Swan.



1 comment:

  1. Yay- congratulations on your blog. Love the tangines - that's a first and loved hearing that your puppy survived his bee sting. I relate to your struggles with technology. Congratulations on finishing.

    ReplyDelete