Monday, January 17, 2011

Delicious and Library Thing

http://www.delicious.com/

Well I hope this is right, I can see that Delicious could be a good way to store all links to favorite and most used websites, but I don't think it is something that I would use...but i guess you never know since
as time goes on we store more and more information and its a good way to access quickly ( once you get used to the process which iam not yet!!) I have found the Delicious website really hard to navigate, I think visually it is very crowded and I have found it the hardest part of the web training to put to use. Strange since some have said it was so easy!!


Library Thing


Library thing could be really useful for most patrons and staff, It's a very personal organized way to store a record of all books read and sort them into areas so they are easily found and viewed.
I have at various times tried to make a paper list of books i have read so i can keep track and have a record but have always found the list goes missing or i don't add the books i have read so this way of storing them is fantastic. I'm sure that alot of library users would love to be introduced to Library thing. We always get people coming to the desk asking if they have read such and such a book and this way they could keep track themselves. 







Library Thing 

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Looks like you have the hang of inserting widgets ... and more! Cute cat too!

    ReplyDelete